If you are running Windows, you can follow use the following articles to help you open port 4060:
For Windows 7:
- Open Windows Firewall by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type firewall, and then click Windows Firewall.
- In the left pane, click Advanced settings. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- In the Windows Firewall with Advanced Security dialog box, in the left pane, click Inbound Rules and then, in the right pane, click New Rule.
- Follow the instructions in the New Inbound Rule wizard.
For Windows Vista:
- Open Windows Firewall by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Security, and then clicking Windows Firewall.
- Click Allow a program through Windows Firewall. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Click Add port.
- In the Name box, type a name that will help you remember what the port is used for.
- In the Port number box, type the port number.
- Click TCP or UDP, depending on the protocol.
- To change scope for the port, click Change scope, and then click the option that you want to use. ("Scope" refers to the set of computers that can use this port opening.)
If this does not fix your issue you may have a problem with a Proxy server. You can disable to Proxy server by adding '--proxy-server=' to the command line of a new shortcut to Chrome. You can then use this shortcut when you want to play Pocket or Star Legends.