Spacetime Studios’ support team understands that mistakes happen. Deleting an item or character inadvertently can happen. We strive to restore items or characters lost in that way. The following policy details our policies dealing with restoring lost or deleted items, characters and in-game currency and Platinum purchases.
Gold / Credits (in-game currency):
- In-game currency that has been traded away either inadvertently or intentionally will not be restored.
- In-game currency that is missing from a characters inventory due to a verifiable bug may be reimbursed under limited circumstances. These circumstances are solely based on the discretion of the Customer Support Representative following an investigation.
Deleted Characters / Items:
- Assuming a large amount of time has not passed since the deletion of the character or item it can be restored by a Customer Service Representative pending an investigation.
- Items that have been traded away either inadvertently or intentionally will not be restored.
- Items deleted by a verifiable bug may be reimbursed at the sole discretion of the Customer Service Representative following an investigation.
- We reserve the right to refuse restoration if we feel an excessive number of requests have been made.
- Spacetime Studios does not arbitrate trade disputes. All trades are considered final. It is the players responsibility to verify a trade before they accept it.
- Items traded or sold to another player either accidentally or intentionally will not be reimbursed.
- Trade scams are not allowed, if you feel you are scammed please report the player and include a detailed description.
- Trading or selling a guild or guild name is not permitted. Any sale or issue that arises from a player attempting to do this will not be refunded.
- All sales on the Consignment Store are considered final and will not be able to be returned or refunded.
Death / Kill count
- Death count statistics will not be altered for any reason (lag, error, etc.).
Platinum purchases refunds:
- All Platinum package and Platinum Store purchases are considered final and non refundable.
- If you purchased an item in error it is at the sole discretion of the Customer Service Representative to refund that purchase.
- Spacetime Studios reserves the right to refuse a refund if we feel an excessive number of requests have been made.
Spacetime Studios understands that mistakes happen. We strive to reunite players with their lost or deleted items, however, please be aware that all item, character, or in-game currency restorations are at the sole discretion of the Customer Support Representative.